The Doctor of Clinical Science (CScD) in Occupational Therapy is an advanced degree housed within the Department of Occupational Therapy.
|Program starts summer term only|
Students in this program choose from one of six areas of concentration:
- Master Practitioner in Geriatric Practice
- Master Practitioner in Pediatric Practice
- Master Practitioner in Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Master Practitioner in Neurological Rehabilitation
- Clinical Educator
- Professional Leader and Advocate
The faculty in the Department of Occupational Therapy is comprised of nationally-recognized experts in each of these areas.