A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
Application Deadline: Please submit completed application packets by mail starting December 30th until March 30th. Applications may be considered after the deadline if space is available.
All applicants must submit a packet by postal mail containing the following items:
- Completed Post Baccalaureate program application
- $50 check or money order made out to the "University of Pittsburgh"
- Answers to the 2 personal essay questions (as specified in the application)
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- A letter of recommendation is not required
- Additional requirements for international applicants
University of Pittsburgh
School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences
Office of Admissions
4020 Forbes Tower
Pittsburgh, PA 12560