All applicants must submit a packet by postal mail containing the following items:
- Completed Post Baccalaureate program application;
- $50 check or money order made out to the "University of Pittsburgh";
- Answers to the 2 personal essay questions (as specified in the application);
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended;
- A letter of recommendation is not required;
- Additional requirements for international applicants.
SHRS Office of Admissions
4020 Forbes Tower
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA 12560
Application Deadline: Please submit completed application packets by mail starting December 30th until March 30th. Applications may be considered after the deadline if space is available.