Student Services Information
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in keeping with the guidelines issued by the state and local governments, the University of Pittsburgh has determined that all Pitt classes will remain online through the end of the semester. The summer semester has also been moved entirely online. For SHRS programs with summer start dates, please consult your program faculty for further information. View University & SHRS updates here.
The Student Services team within the SHRS Dean's Office is dedicated to your success! We're here to:
- Assist with course enrollment (academic holds and permission numbers)
- Prepare verification of education letters
- Process school scholarships
- Help students access resources within the school and University
- Clarify policies and procedures of the school and University
- Process graduation applications
- Support students, faculty and staff
If you need to speak with a non-faculty person to express concerns that are difficult to address with your academic department, please contact the School's designated Ombudsperson.