- SHRS Student Self-Service Enrollment Instructions
- Grade Option/Audit Request Form - Undergraduate
- Grade Option/Audit Request Form - Graduate
- Request to take courses off campus for transfer credits
- PCHE Cross Registration Form
- You must be enrolled as a full-time student at Pitt before your PCHE course is processed(Fulltime is Undergrad 12-18 credits, Graduate 9-15 credits) You must maintain your fulltime status after PCHE is approved.
- If you do not exceed the maximum credits of full-time status, you will not be charged any additional tuition.
- Applying to cross-register does not guarantee enrollment in the requested course at the host institution. If successful, you will be notified of your enrollment by the host institution.
- It is HIGHLY recommended that students do not cross register in their term of graduation, as end of term does not always match up with Pitt and could hold up your graduation.
- Change of Pitt Program Form - Outside of SHRS
- Independent Study Form - For Undergrads
- Independent Study Form - For Grads
- Order Enrollment Verification Form
- Monitored Withdraw Request Form
- Appeal for a Late Withdrawal - (Appeal to withdraw from a course, after the monitored withdrawal deadline. Only granted in extraordinary circumstances with permission from the dean.)
- View, Print or Download your Unoffical Transcript (Need to be a Currently Enrolled student to do this)
Undergraduate Students - Declaring/changing a minor or certificate at A&S
- Minors and Certificates Declaration Change Form -Take this completed form to A&S Student Records at 140 Thackeray.
Master Thesis Forms
- Graduation Application (save and open in Adobe for fillable signature lines)
- Apply for: Minor & SHRS Certificate Form (Undergrad)
- Apply for: SHRS Certificate & ETD Form (Grad)
- Minor Verification form for Graduation
- Graduation Certification Denial Form
- Ordering Official Transcripts
- Change of Diploma Mailing Address/Phone Number Form
Note: Diplomas are mailed from the Main University Registrar's office in Thackeray - their office follows the United States Postal Service guidelines for delivery, they allow for 30 days for domestic delivery and 90 days for international. If after the 30/90 days a student does not receive their diploma, they can declare it lost and reorder the diploma once free of charge. Please direct any questions concerning diplomas to the Main Registrar, click here for the Main Registrar's website and contact information
- Course Repeat Form
- Change of Academic Advisor
- Transfer Credits Form
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form for Financial Aid (updated 5/31/2018)
- Completion Agreement of "G" Credits
- Completion Agreement of "Incomplete" Credits (Only for Graduate Students)
- Leave of Absence – Graduate Student
- Leave of Absence – Undergraduate Student
- FERPA - Waiver to release educational records
- FERPA - Non-Disclosure of Directory Information
- Requests for Policy & Claims History ("Credentialing")