Consistent with the University of Pittsburgh’s decision to move to a virtual teaching model, we will suspend all face-to-face small information sessions indefinitely. If you are interested in an online alternative, please register for one of the following virtual information sessions.
Learn more about our top-ranked DPT program by joining us for one of our Information Sessions. You'll have the opportunity to meet one of our DPT faculty members and learn what it takes to be a qualified applicant. Both the Residential and Hybrid formats will be reviewed. Please note that all sessions are in Eastern Time (ET).
Dates and Times:
- Thursday, August 11: 10-11 a.m.
- Wednesday, August 24: 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, September 8: 4-5 p.m.
- Friday, September 16: 11 a.m.- 12 p.m.
- Thursday, September 29: 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Monday, October 3: 11am-12 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 11: 10-11 a.m.
- Thursday, October 20 4-5 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 2: 2-3 p.m.
- Friday, November 18: 12-1 p.m.
- Friday, December 2: 10-11 a.m.
Please register here to reserve your spot! You will then receive detailed information on how to join your selected session.
Interested in learning more about the DPT Hybrid format?
Join us for one of our information sessions that exlusively cover the DPT Hybrid format:
|Wednesday, August 17, 2022||7 p.m. ET||Hybrid DPT Program & Application Overview Webinar||Click here to register|
|Tuesday, September 20, 2022||7 p.m. ET||"Hybrid DPT: How Pitt is ADaPT-ing" Webinar||