Students completing a master's thesis or doctoral dissertation must notify Courtney Fleck at email@example.com when applying for graduation.
Plan early in your studies to convert your thesis or dissertation to the ETD template, please use the following links to familiarize yourself with the process.
ETD Informational Links
- ETD Website
- What to do after you defend your Thesis/Dissertation
- Instructions on Creating your ETD
- Instructions on Submitting your ETD
- ETD Formatting Guidelines
- Sample ETD
- Submitting your ETD to D-Scholarship
- ETD Training and Support
Setting up your Defense
- Defense Instructions
- Schedule Your Room
- Creating Your Announcement
- Dissertation Defense Moderator Script
- Master's Defense Moderator Script
ETD Final Completion Forms
- ETD Approval Form (signed at your Defense)
- Patent Form
- Instructions on Permission Letters & Form
- SHRS Survey of Recent PhD Students (PhD only)
**To secure proof of completion: At the end of the survey, you will be asked to insert two emails for notification. Primary address is your email and secondary address should be Courtney Fleck's email at firstname.lastname@example.org . She will receive a copy of the certificate for your required ETD paperwork.