Go further with a graduate degree from Pitt SHRS!
We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions. We also invite you to join us at our Fall Open House. This is an excellent opportunity to learn firsthand about our many programs!
SHRS Accelerated Programs
SHRS Graduate Programs
- Athletic Training (MS)
- Audiology (AuD), ranked #7 in the nation
- Clinical Rehabilitation & Mental Health Counseling (MS)
- Communication Science & Disorders (PhD)
- Dietitian Nutritionist Program (MS)
- Health Informatics (MS), online and on-campus options available
- Occupational Therapy (OTD), ranked #3 in the nation
- Occupational Therapy (MS-post professional)
- Occupational Therapy (CScD), online only
- Physical Therapy (DPT), ranked #1 in the nation, hybrid and on-campus options available
- Physical Therapy - Bioengineering (DPT-PhD)
- Physical Therapy (MS-post professional)
- Physician Assistant Studies (MS)
- Physician Assistant Studies Hybrid Program (MS)
- Prosthetics & Orthotics (MS)
- Rehabilitation Science (PhD)
- Rehabilitation Technology (MRT), hybrid program
- Speech-Language Pathology (MA/MS), ranked #3 in the nation
- Doctor of Clinical Science in Medical Speech-Language Pathology (CScD)
- Sports Medicine (MS)
- Sports Science (MS)
Find out the best undergraduate programs to prepare you for these degrees!
SHRS forges ahead with online Student Engagement opportunities! To sample SHRS Student Engagement activities, you are welcome to participate through the listing on Pitt’s University Events Calendar.
Experience Pitt SHRS
What's it like to be a Pitt SHRS student? Meet our faculty and students and tour our facilities by immersing yourself in our virtual campus experience.