Applying for Graduation
Click here for information on applying for graduation.
December 2021- SHRS Fall Graduation Ceremony
Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hall
Sunday, December 12, 2021
10:00 a.m. - Noon
Tony Sanks, PT, ATC, CSCS
Vice President, Operations at UPMC Centers for Rehab Services
Title of Speech: Trust Your Training
Invitations with RSVP link was emailed to students on 10/13/2021. There is a mandatory RSVP link in the invitation to indicate whether or not you will be attending the ceremony.
Click here for additional Information on:
- regalia (cap & gown) must be ordered by Nov. 12th. Click here to see the regalia chart for hood colors for SHRS degrees.
- honor cords for undergraduates and hooding for graduates.
- photographer, venue, directions, parking and accessibility.
- tickets are not required, but we are asking graduates to limit their guests to a maximum of 6, to allow for some spacing within the auditorium.
- We will also be livestreaming the event on our SHRS Facebook page.
OIS Fact Sheet about inviting friends / relatives to the U.S.: https://www.ois.pitt.edu/sites/default/files/docs/InvitingFriendsandRelatives.pdf
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out directly to the OIS office:
Information regarding the graduation ceremony is subject to change pending COVID-19 restrictions in December.
Spring 2022 Commencement
Saturday, April 30th is the tentative date for the SHRS Graduation Ceremonies for the Undergraduate and Graduate Programs at Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hall. We will hold 2 ceremonies back to back on the 30th. The times for the ceremonies has not been determined.
As soon as more information becomes available the students will be notified by email and it will be posted to this website.
This is subject to change based on the COVID restrictions at the time.
If you have any questions regarding graduation or commencement, please contact Director of Student Services/Registrar Kellie Beach.