- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) is required. Admission may be considered for applicants with a GPA of less than 3.0 if other supporting evidence of their ability to complete the graduate program is provided
- Complete the SHRS ApplyYourself online application;
- Application fee of $50;
- Three Letters of Recommendation are required. These recommendations should be from college level instructors or employers/professionals who have supervised your work in a paid or volunteer capacity. These individuals should be able to comment on your academic, professional and interpersonal abilities;
- Statement of Purpose/Essay;
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended;
- Additional requirements for international applicants.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. All students are required to bring a wireless laptop with Microsoft platform to class for courses that incorporate hands-on learning of computer applications and technology.