- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0) is required. Admission may be considered for applicants with a GPA of less than 3.0 if other supporting evidence of their ability to complete the graduate program is provided.
Application Deadline: Rolling
- Complete the SHRS ApplyYourself online application
- Application fee of $50
- Three Letters of Recommendation are required. These recommendations should be from college level instructors or employers/professionals who have supervised your work in a paid or volunteer capacity. These individuals should be able to comment on your academic, professional and interpersonal abilities.
- Statement of Purpose/Essay
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Additional requirements for international applicants
All students are required to bring a wireless laptop with Microsoft platform to class for courses that incorporate hands-on learning of computer applications and technology.