This program is designed for the practicing professional who already has earned an entry-level degree in physical therapy. All applicants must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (out of 4.0) from their entry-level professional physical therapy program. (The equivalent GPA will be determined via the required credential evaluation.) Applicants must provide evidence of potential for success in a graduate program. This may be demonstrated through past work experiences, continuing education, and letters of recommendation. Admissions decisions will be based on an overall evaluation of all credentials submitted and the availability of space in the class.
Application Deadline: April 15
All applicants must:
- Apply online using the SHRS ApplyYourself application.
- Submit the application fee of $50 (U.S.).
- Submit an essay—a description of educational and long-term professional goals.
- Submit three letters of recommendation. These references can be from a college instructor/professor, academic advisor, supervisor or employer, etc. The letters should address the applicant’s academic, professional and personal attributes and potential for successful graduate study.
- Submit official transcripts/marksheets from all colleges and universities attended.
- Additional requirements for international applicants - including academic credential evaluation and English language proficiency requirements.
Application can be submitted while undergraduate degree is in progress provided the applicant will be able to provide evidence of successful degree completion prior to starting the program.
Applications submitted and/or completed after the deadline will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage international student applications.