The Wellness and Human Performance program is no longer accepting new students. The Department of Sports Medicine and Nutrition now offers a one-year Sports Science (MS) program. Apply now to start fall 2019!
- Physiology, 4 credits
- Introduction to Nutrition, 3 credits
Applications may be submitted while prerequisite coursework is in progress.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0). Admission may be considered for applicants with a GPA of less than 3.0 if other supporting evidence of their ability to complete the graduate program is provided.
- An interview may be required
Application Deadline: March 15
All applicants must:
- Complete the SHRS ApplyYourself online application
- Submit the application fee of $50 (U.S.)
- Submit an essay—a description of professional and educational goals that are realistically attainable during enrollment in the graduate program
- Submit three letters of reference, preferably from individuals who have instructed you in academic settings and/or supervised research activities. These letters should address the applicant’s academic, professional and personal attributes and potential for meaningful graduate study.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges/universities you have attended
- Additional requirements for international applicants