Andrea L. Hergenroeder is an assistant professor in the Department of Physical Therapy and Physical Therapy Coordinator, Clinical Education for UPMC Centers for Rehab Services.
Her academic/research interests include:
- Physical activity and its role in the prevention and treatment of chronic disease
- Effects of lifestyle interventions on physical and cognitive function in older adults with type 2 diabetes.
- Health promotion in physical therapy practice
- Measurement of vital signs and clinical responses to exercise
- Cardiovascular and pulmonary physical therapy practice
- Clinical decision making for patients with complex medical problems
- Measurement of physical activity in older adults
Department of Physical Therapy
Doctor of Physical Therapy