Natalie Belin is the administrative assistant for the Undergraduate Program in Rehabilitation Science. Belin will provide administrative support for general program management, advising and faculty. She is currently studying humanities at the University of Pittsburgh. She holds an associate's degree in Specialized Technology from the Le Cordon Bleu Program in Patisserie & Baking from the Pennsylvania Culinary Institute. Belin is a percussionist and the author of a book of poetry titled "The Many Colors of Natalie."
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Arts in Humanities, University of Pittsburgh
- Associates Degree in Specialized Technology, Pennsylvania Culinary Institute
- Administrative Professionals Certificate Program, University of Pittsburgh
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- National Society of Leadership and Success