The Physician Assistant Students Promoting Diversity an Inclusion (PASPDI) seeks to advance understanding of experiences and needs of various underserved, underrepresented and/or stigmatized populations in health care settings and beyond in order for current physician assistant students to participate in the ongoing work of growing cultural literacy in order to provide optimal care to patients of myriad backgrounds, identities and experiences.
|Judy Ballich, Co-President
|Hoan "Heli" Nguyen, Co-President
|Lillie Cutugno, Vice President
|Lauren Repak, Business Manager
|Briana Niedermeier, Secretary
|Jennifer Naciri, Social Media Chair
- PASPDI July 2021 Event: Introduction, Breakout Room 1, Breakout Room 2
- PASPDI June 2021 Event: Watch "LGBT Health"
- PASPDI Spring 2021 Event: Watch "The Impact of Systemic Racism and Health Care Disparities on AAPI Communities"
- October 2021: Racial Inequality in Analgesia
- September 2021: Mid-Autumn Festival
- August 2021: Vaccinations and the COVID-19 Pandemic
- July 2021: Racial and Ethnic Pregnancy Disparities
- June 2021: Juneteenth and LGBTQ Health
- May 2021: Mental Health Awareness Month
- April 2021: Stop Asian Hate
- March 2021: Women's History Month
Upcoming Events & Speakers