The free SHRS online application will open in November 2022. Prepare to apply by viewing the admission and application requirements for your program of interest.
Click on your program of interest for specific requirements:
- Athletic Training Program (Accelerated MS)
- Communication Science (BA)
- Dietitian Nutritionist Program (Accelerated MS)
- Emergency Medicine (BS)
- Health Informatics (BS)
- Nutrition Science (BS)
- Rehabilitation Science (BS)
Current Pitt Students (all campuses)
Fill out the free SHRS online application.
The SHRS Admissions team will pull your transcripts and add them to your application.
Step 1: Fill out the University of Pittsburgh Transfer Application.
Step 2: Fill out the free SHRS online application. You will need the Student ID (PeopleSoft ID) you received when filling out the University of Pittsburgh Transfer Application (Step 1) in order to start the SHRS application (Step 2).
The SHRS Admissions team will add the transcripts you provided in step 1 to your SHRS application.
Undergraduate Admissions Timeline
- January 1, 2023 - Fall 2023 application reviews begin.
- March 1, 2023 - SHRS application deadline. Exception: rolling admission to EM program for currently certified paramedics.
- April 15, 2023 - Applicants notified of admission status.
Prerequisites must be completed for a letter grade, minimum grade of C- (C for transfer) unless otherwise noted; with the exception of AP/IB credits and/or exemptions awarded by the University of Pittsburgh.
To satisfy prerequisite requirements, courses taken at regional Pitt campuses or external institutions must be equivalent to courses offered at the Pittsburgh campus.