Current Pitt Students (all campuses)
Fill out the free SHRS online application.
The SHRS Admissions team will pull your transcripts and add them to your application.
Step 1: Fill out the University of Pittsburgh Transfer Application.
Step 2: Fill out the free SHRS online application. You will need the Student ID (PeopleSoft ID) you received when filling out the University of Pittsburgh Transfer Application (Step 1) in order to start the SHRS application (Step 2).
The SHRS Admissions team will add the transcripts you provided in step 1 to your SHRS application.
Fall 2024 Undergraduate Admissions Timeline
- October 2, 2023 - SHRS application opens.
- Students who apply before January 26, 2024, must notify email@example.com of any changes to their Spring term enrollment.
- January 2, 2024 - Application review begins.
- March 1, 2024 - SHRS application deadline. Exception: rolling admission to EM program for currently certified paramedics.
- Applicants notified of admission status on or before April 15th, 2024.
Click on your program of interest for specific requirements:
- Athletic Training Program (Accelerated MS)
- Communication Science (BA)
- Dietitian Nutritionist Program (Accelerated MS)
- Emergency Medicine (BS)
- Health Informatics (BS)
- Nutrition Science (BS)
- Rehabilitation Science (BS)
Admission decisions are made in the spring term, during and after the fall term enrollment period. If you have not received an admission decision from SHRS before your enrollment appointment, we recommend you enroll in fall term courses at your current school. Admitted students are guaranteed a seat in all required classes and will work with their SHRS program advisor to adjust their schedule.
Prerequisites must be completed for a letter grade, minimum grade of C- (C for transfer) unless otherwise noted; with the exception of AP/IB credits and/or exemptions awarded by the University of Pittsburgh.
To satisfy prerequisite requirements, courses taken at regional Pitt campuses or external institutions must be equivalent to courses offered at the Pittsburgh campus.
Questions? Contact us! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-383-6558.