What makes a successful online student?
It is vital that students assess their skills and readiness for online learning as the format is not suited for all learners. As you consider your interest in the DPT Hybrid option, take a moment to review the following characteristics of successful online learners. Individuals who possess 75% or more of these qualities are likely to succeed with the DPT Hybrid format:
- Strong organizational skills
- Good time management
- Self-driven learner
- Ability to work independently and within small groups
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable with online technology
- Comfortable in a “virtual environment”
- Persistent even when confronted with obstacles
- Good problem-solving abilities
How well do you fit the criteria?