The following information is for current Clinical Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling students.
- University of Pittsburgh's School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences Graduate Handbook
- Clinical Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling Program Manual
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- American Rehabilitation Counseling Association (ARCA)
- Council on Rehabilitation Education (CORE)
- Council for Accreditation of Counseling & Related Educational Programs (CACREP)
- Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC)
- National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC)
- PA Licensing Board for Professional Counselors
- Pennsylvania Rehabilitation Association
- Pitt Counseling Student Organization
- National Rehabilitation Association
- University of Pittsburgh's School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences Policies and Procedures
Pitt Counseling Student Organization Travel Grant Program
Rehabilitation Counseling Community Resource Guide
Clinical Competency Guidelines
Information for Students Seeking LPC
- If you need original course descriptions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name, the courses you need descriptions for, and your student ID number or last 4 of your Social Security Number.
- If you need course syllabi, please contact Olivia Phillips at email@example.com.
- LPC Board Letter