- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 (out of 4.0). Admission may be considered for applicants with a GPA of less than 3.0 if other supporting evidence of their ability to complete the graduate program is provided.
- Prerequisites. Applications may be submitted while prerequisite coursework is in progress. A minimum grade of C in all prerequisite courses is required.
- Exercise Physiology, 3 credits
- Introduction to Nutrition, 3 credits
- Introduction to Statistics, 3 credits
- Human Anatomy and Physiology 1, 3 credits
- An interview may be required.
- Verification of English language proficiency is required unless the following apply:
- the applicant is a citizen of a country whose official language is English
- the applicant has completed a degree program at a regionally accredited institution in the U.S., or
- the applicant is not a citizen of a country whose official language is English but has completed a degree program at an institution outside of the U.S. where the language of instruction is English and where the official national language of the country in which the institution is located is English.
Complete the GradCAS application which includes:
- Application fee of $50 (U.S.).
- Include a description of how the educational and practical preparation in this program will help you to achieve your professional goals
- List of your top 4 choices for internship placement and why you selected these placements
- Three letters of reference, preferably from individuals who have instructed you in academic settings and/or supervised research activities. These letters should address the applicant’s academic, professional and personal attributes, and potential for meaningful graduate study.
- Transcripts from all US colleges/universities attended.
- A course-by-course academic credential evaluation with GPA conversion for all higher institutions attended outside the US from World Education Services (WES), Inc. or Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
- If applicable provide English language proficiency scores. Minimum scores accepted are:
- TOEFL: 80.
- IELTS: 6.5.
- Duolingo: 105.
The application deadline is May 1, 2023.