We take great pride in our Occupational Therapy Students!
- Our students come from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences.
- Our students are high academic achievers.
- Our students have received scholarships and other academic honors.
- Our students contribute their time and talents giving back to the community.
- Our students are actively involved in research and other scholarly projects.
Our students become leaders in occupational therapy!
Learn more about our students:
- Awards & Honors
- Community Service
- Financial Resources
- Pi Theta Epsilon
- TransformOTive Justice
- Coalition of Occupational Therapy Advocates for Diversity (COTAD)
- University of Pittsburgh Student Occupational Therapy Association (UPSOTA)