Ketki Raina is an associate professor in the Department of Occupational Therapy. She received her BSc in occupational therapy from the University of Mumbai in 1998 and her PhD in Rehabilitation Science from the University of Pittsburgh in 2005. Raina’s research program addresses developing assessments and interventions for individuals experiencing pain and fatigue due to chronic conditions. She has completed research examining the effectiveness of a self-management fatigue intervention for individuals with traumatic brain injury. Her most current research examines efficient methods to assess fatigue in breast cancer survivors. She is also developing an intervention for fatigue for breast cancer survivors.
- Feasibility, usability and convergent validity of ecological momentary assessment-based evaluation of fatigue in breast cancer survivors
- Experiences with fatigue interventions in breast cancer survivors
- Mentoring students at the entry-level professional, post-professional and doctoral levels
- Teaching includes topics such as assessment, adaptation/compensation-based interventions in occupational therapy practice and qualitative research methodology
Honors and Awards
- Academic Educator Award, Pennsylvania Occupational Therapy Association, 2011
- Fellow, American Occupational Therapy Association, 2017