Welcome to Prosthetics and Orthotics at Pitt!
Why choose Pitt PO?
We asked current students why they chose to attend the MSPO program at the University of Pittsburgh and here's what they said!
Our Prosthetic and Orthotics program offers:
- A flexible curriculum that allows students to focus on research and/or clinical practice
- State-of-the-art labs and technology at Pitt facilities
- Knowledgable, friendly instructors
- Small classes that allow for individualized student attention and access to faculty
- Plenty of exposure to experienced PO clinicians beyond Pitt faculty and a chance to network with professionals both nationally and internationally
- Opportunities to gain real-world experience in a wide variety of settings in a city known as a strong rehab community
- A 100% employment/graduate placement rate
- Residency rates that are just under 99%
- A 100% certification rate
- A strong student organization
- Facilities that are located in a young professional setting at Bakery Square
- A location that's affordable amidst a cultural city and academic hub rich in heritage with a long tradition of sports
- A unique location in close proximity to many other major US cities.
Get to know us and learn more by following us on Facebook and twitter @MSPOPitt!