Prosthetics and Orthotics at Pitt!
Why choose Pitt P&O?
We asked current students why they chose to attend the MSPO program at Pitt and here's what they said!
- A flexible curriculum that allows students to focus on research and/or clinical practice
- State-of-the-art labs and technology at Pitt facilities
- Knowledgeable, friendly instructors
- Small program size allows for individualized student attention and access to faculty
- Plenty of exposure to experienced PO clinicians beyond Pitt faculty and a chance to network with professionals both nationally and internationally
- Opportunities to gain real-world experience in a wide variety of settings in a city known as a strong rehab community
- 100% employment/graduate placement rate
- 100% Residency rates
- 100% of students receive certification
- Strong student organization
- Program and facilities are located in a young professional setting at Bakery Square
- Low cost of living in a cultural city rich in heritage with a long tradition of sports
- Pittsburgh has a unique location with close proximity to many other major US cities
SPRING OPEN HOUSE 2016
We cordially invite all Prospective Candidates to visit our SHRS Open House on March 19, 2016. Please register here!
SPRING TOUR DATES 2016
Prospective applicants and guests are welcome to visit our facility. Monthly tours of the MSPO Facility will be held on the following dates:
- Friday, February 19th at 11 am
- Friday, March 18th at 11 am
- Friday, April 15th at 11 am
- Friday, May 20th at 11 am
Please RSVP for all tours by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get to know us and learn more by following us on