Prosthetics and Orthotics at Pitt!
Why choose Pitt P&O?
We asked current students why they chose to attend the MSPO program at Pitt and here's what they said!
- A flexible curriculum that allows students to focus on research and/or clinical practice
- State-of-the-art labs and technology at Pitt facilities
- Knowledgeable, friendly instructors
- Small program size allows for individualized student attention and access to faculty
- Plenty of exposure to experienced PO clinicians beyond Pitt faculty and a chance to network with professionals both nationally and internationally
- Opportunities to gain real-world experience in a wide variety of settings in a city known as a strong rehab community
- 100% employment/graduate placement rate
- Residency rates are just under 99%
- 100% of students receive certification
- Strong student organization
- Program and facilities are located in a young professional setting at Bakery Square
- Low cost of living in a cultural city rich in heritage with a long tradition of sports
- Pittsburgh has a unique location with close proximity to many other major US cities
FALL OPEN HOUSE 2015
We cordially invite all Prospective Candidates to our MSPO Open House, to be held on October 17, 2015. Come visit Pittsburgh and
- tour our facilities
- hear from P&O Faculty + current students
- learn why Pitt is it!
All interested candidates must RSVP to Meghan Wander at (412) 624-6214 or email@example.com.
Prospective Candidates are also welcome to tour our facilities on the third Friday of every month, at 10 am. Respectively, these dates include: July 17, August 21, September 18, November 20 and December 11. All interested candidates must RSVP to Meghan Wander at (412) 624-6214 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get to know us and learn more by following us on