Prosthetics and Orthotics at Pitt!
Why choose Pitt P&O?
We asked current students why they chose to attend the MSPO program at Pitt and here's what they said!
- A flexible curriculum that allows students to focus on research and/or clinical practice
- State-of-the-art labs and technology at Pitt facilities
- Knowledgeable, friendly instructors
- Small program size allows for individualized student attention and access to faculty
- Plenty of exposure to experienced PO clinicians beyond Pitt faculty and a chance to network with professionals both nationally and internationally
- Opportunities to gain real-world experience in a wide variety of settings in a city known as a strong rehab community
- 100% of students receive certification
- Strong student organization
- Program and facilities are located in a young professional setting at Bakery Square
- Low cost of living in a cultural city rich in heritage with a long tradition of sports
- Pittsburgh has a unique location with close proximity to many other major US cities
Our students currently have a 98.8% employment rate. Meaning, 98.8% of graduates are employed in residencies, full-time work in the field or continuing education. For more details, please contact the program directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPRING TOUR DATES 2016
Prospective applicants and guests are welcome to visit our facility. Monthly tours of the MSPO Facility will be held on the following dates:
- Friday, April 15th at 11 am
- Friday, May 20th at 11 am
Please RSVP for all tours by sending an email to email@example.com.
Get to know us and learn more by following us on