To access admission and application information select your program of interest below. The SHRS Admissions Office is here to help with any questions you have, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clinical Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling
- Communication Science and Disorders (MA/MS)
- Coordinated Master in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Occupational Therapy (MS - post professional)
- Physician Assistant Studies
- Prosthetics & Orthotics
- Master of Science in Health and Rehabilitation Sciences with concentrations in: