Main Content:


Forge a new path

Gain the prerequisites you need to become a hearing or speech professional.

Many individuals complete their undergraduate degree then decide to follow a different path. If this is you, and you have a desire to help individuals with hearing or speech disorders, consider the Post-Baccalaureate Year for Communication Science and Disorders.

Although this is a non-degree, non-certificate program, the coursework follows that of Pitt’s BA in Communication Science. Upon completion, you will be prepared to apply for graduate study in audiology or speech-language pathology either at Pitt or another university.

The investment of one year now leads to a rewarding future.