Find the SHRS Recognition Day and University Commencement information below (click here for information on applying for graduation).
If you have any questions regarding graduation please contact Student Services Coordinator, Ms. Chazz Williams, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kellie Beach, Director of Student Services, Registrar at email@example.com.
December 2017 - SHRS Winter Graduates Recognition Day
SHRS will hold a Recognition (Graduation) ceremony for our August 2017 * and December 2017 Graduates.
Saturday, Dec. 16, 2017, at Alumni Hall at 10:30 am
- Email Invitations will be sent out in November.
- We will ask students to keep their guest count to 6-8.
- No tickets are required.
* August 2017 graduates, were given the choice to attend Recognition day in May 2017. If they did not attend, they will be emailed (to their Pitt account) an invitation in early November 2017 for the December ceremony.
April 2018 - SHRS Recognition Day
SHRS will hold their own graduation (Recognition) ceremonies (Undergraduate & Graduate) on Saturday, April 28, 2018 at Soldiers & Sailors for graduates in April 2018, June 2018 & August 2018 (Aug. graduates also have the option of attending in December 2018)
Graduate Ceremony will be held at 9:30 a.m. and the Undergraduate ceremony will be held at 1:30 p.m. (The exact times, could be subject to change slightly)
- Email invitations will be sent out in late February or early March.
- Guests will be limited and tickets are required. More information on allotted # of tickets per student will be decided in February 2018.
April 2018 - University of Pittsburgh Commencement Convocation
The University will hold its own commencement convocation for the entire University of Pittsburgh campus at the Petersen Event Center.
There will be a ceremony for graduate and professional students and one for Undergradute students that graduated in August 2017, December 2017, April 2018 & June 2018.
- Annual Graduate Commencement Convocation will be held on Thursday, April 26th. The time will be determined by the Office of Special Events.
- Annual Undergraduate Commencement Convocation will be held on Sunday, April 29th. The time will be determined by the Office of Special Events.
No tickets are required and guests are unlimited.